Friday, January 11, 2013


Jan. Update

 

Well, I had hoped 2013 would be better than 2012 for me but, so far, that has not happened.  I am so discouraged that I have had to miss several days since school reopened in Jan.  Something that totally caught me off guard was sever 2nd degree burn caused by my radiation treatments.  That happened mid Dec. It was a very slow and painful healing process.  Then when I finally came back, I started having very high fever spikes. Ugh!  Started antibiotics 2 days ago and am feeling much better. My plan is to be back Monday.  I have missed my class so much!  Mrs. Pool said they have been working hard.

 

Here are some things we are working on:

  • Reading-starting 3 new trade books
  • Having a marble celebration-Lego/craft time
  • Mid year assessments (Reading and Spelling)
  • Mid year benchmarks
  • Math-fractions
  • Social Studies-  heading into the Revolution War

No comments:

Post a Comment