Saturday, September 1, 2012

Wow...where did the summer go?  Can not believe that school starts Tuesday.   I am ready and I hope you are too.  It was wonderful meeting all of you last week.  The first Smilebox has been sent out.  I had  a couple to bounce back to me so if you did not get it let me know.  I had several parents to ask me what they could be doing to help their child be ready for the 4th grade.  My answer is to help them know their Mult. facts.  Here is the address to my SOL review blog that has tons of fun ways to study facts.

http://bpes4thgradesolreview.blogspot.com/

Check it out.  I believe learning can be fun:) 

Enjoy your holiday weekend.   See everyone next Tuesday!

PS  Do not forget....we do have snack and students can have a water bottle at their desk. (water only please)

No comments:

Post a Comment