I have a date for you to put on your calendar….We will be carving pumpkins on Oct. 31 starting at 11:45. Feel free to come and eat lunch with us if you like. Lunch starts at 11:05. Students can bring their pumpkins in starting Oct. 29. They can not be brought in too early because our room gets really hot at night and they will spoil. Parents and grandparents welcome to come help us carve.
I am working on our Virginia/Veteran’s program date. I should have it by the end of the weekend and will email it out as soon as I have it confirmed.
The students did a wonderful job earning all their marbles. They choose to have a chocolate fountain next Friday. I will provide the chocolate and fountain and the students volunteered to bring in items to dip. Check with your child to see if they said they would bring something in.
I fixed the problem with Teacher Ease. It now shows the final average. Please remember that I do not update it daily and make up work takes a few days to grade and load.
Have a great weekend!
Friday, September 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment