Ms. Burnett here! It has been wonderful getting to know the students over the past week. I am very proud to be a part of such a great team! I have had the pleasure of meeting a couple of student’s parents and look forward to meeting more of you during my time here in Mrs. J’s classroom.
In addition to familiarizing myself with the ins and outs of classroom life and getting to know the students, I have been busy planning a unit on fractions that we will begin next week. I look forward to working with the students as we explore fractions through the use of hands-on manipulatives, Promethean Board Activlessons, puzzles, and more!
Next week the students will also be starting an exciting new science unit with Mrs. Adkins! They will explore how plants and animals in an ecosystem interact with one another and the nonliving environment.
My time here is off to a great start and it is truly a pleasure to be part of this amazing team!
~ Ms. Burnett
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment