Friday, January 8, 2010

I need your help...

I need your help……..






Dear Parents,



Would you join me in helping our children develop a little more responsibility? Multiple Students have been coming back to the classroom to retrieve homework materials. I am giving students plenty of time at the end of the day to look at their agenda and organize their homework materials. Because our classroom also serves as my office and because as fourth graders we want to increase our student’s level of responsibility, I am asking that you not return to school after 3:00. As always if your child is ill, if you request, I will leave your child’s homework materials in the front office. If you could please remind your child in the morning to use their time wisely and double check their agenda at the end of the day, this would be very helpful.



We have had so many positive experiences as a class this year and I believe this will be another that will help us grow as a team. Thank you so much for your support.



Thanks,

Mrs. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment