Monday, April 16, 2012

It's good to be back!

Oh my, it is so good to be back! I have missed my class so much. We had a great day and we very quickly got back into the swing of things. A few reminders.
...picture money is due tomorrow, April 17th
...do not forget your fieldtrip permission slip and money
...a huge paper packet coming home tomorrow
...Tue. night is Cici's night
...Report cards will be coming home Fri.
...Thur. is early release day

Today in our class meeting, the class and I talked about a hugh problem we had last nine weeks. Most weeks we had 20-30 missing assignmnets. That was way too many and it hurt the grades for the 3rd nine weeks. After much discussion, we decided that during the last nine weeks, students would not get credit for work turned in late. Students will still be responsible for doing the work. At this point in the 4th grade, students should be able to complete work on time. Going into the 5th grade, I want my students responsible and organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment