just a few reminders
* We will be carving pumpkins on Oct. 31st as part of our Lang. Arts lesson. Students can bring in their pumpkins during the week of Oct. 24th-28th. I will need lots of help for this so all parents and grandparents welcome. Please bring child friendly carving tools if you have them:)
* I will be have a "Taste of Virginia/Veteran" Program planning meeting Oct. 24th at my house at 7 pm. I live towards the back of Battlefield Green Subdivision at 8352 Devil's Den Lane. All are welcome to attend even if you did not sign up:)
*Family Life Edu. will be Oct. 18th, 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th
* We will switch for Science Oct 25th
* Virginia ornament due Oct 25th
* School pictures Oct. 25th
* Interview Veteran info coming home Friday
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment