Important update!
I hope everyone is enjoying a great Memorial Day Weekend. Have fun and be safe!
As the Yehakin forms come back in, there are a few items we still need. We have no 6-8- foot saplings or 4” branches. (If need be, we could substitute bamboo for the 4 foot branches.) We also could use more adult help. Please let me know if you could donate these items or help out that day. Next week I will post what we have and what we still need.
Our SODA’s are requesting that students wear a white t shirt or one that can be signed by everyone. The t-shirt signing is a tradition following the Grand Finale. (This would be a change from the permission slip that requested that the students wear their class t-shirt.)
I am so proud of how hard the class worked on the Reading and Math SOL test. I feel they are all working to do their best. We will finish up next Wed. with SS. I would love to give the class an ice cream Sunday to celebrate their hard work. Let me know it you would like to help me by providing some toppings.
That’s it for now. Will post again nest week, Mrs. J
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment