Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Hi everybody, hope you are enjoying the snow. Last week my class did very well on their Benchmark tests. To reward them for their hard work, I planned a pizza party for this Friday. Students will bring in $2.50 to cover the cost of the pizza and I will supply the plates, napkins and dessert. They also need to bring in a drink to go along with the pizza. Due to the fact bad weather is heading this way again on Friday, I need to postpone our pizza and a movie until next Friday. I do not want to risk us having an early release due to bad weather right in the middle of our party. For students who may not want pizza, they may pack a lunch. Be safe in the snow and hope to see everyone soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment