Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I have been trying to figure out the best way to do both Teacher Ease and my class blog.  What I think I will do for the rest of the year is to send a Teacher Ease notice that a new post has been made to the blog.  That way you will know when to check it.  I will try to post each Tue. or there about.  Continue to send me email addresses for Teacher Ease and I will set it up for you.  There has been lots of problems with Teacher Ease and we are slowly getting them worked out.  In the Tues. packet is information about our winter party.  Do not forget we will be making ornaments Dec. 9th from 1-2.  All parents welcome,  Reading O students will meet Dec. 10.  SS race 2 test Dec. 16th and Dec. AR test due by the 18th.  Also due by the 18th is the Patrick Henry speech.  Interims will go home on the 9th. Whee.........."that's all folks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment