Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back to School Night

Thanks to all who came out for "Back to School Night". It seems I never have enough time to cover everything and I have to talk a mile a minute. I hope tonight did answer some of your questions. I am thinking about doing a short demo (about 45min) on the Promethean Board one evening. Totally optional. Several parents indicated interest on how it is used in the classroom. I will see what I can come up with for sometime in October.
For parents who still have questions, please let me know and we can set up a conference or a team meeting. A team meeting includes you and me and your child. I like to include the student so that they can have imput. These meetings can start as soon as next week.
Here is a brief run down up upcoming events. More info to follow.
OCT
Visit to the Math/Science
Family life Education
Carving/painting Fall Pumpkins
Interview a Veteran
School Pictures
Family Fun Night
Virginia Ornament
Trick ot Treating at Mrs. Jones's house
Reading Olympics starts
SODA starts
NOV
Taste of Va/Veteran Program

No comments:

Post a Comment